Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4.21.10


I woke up this morning knowing I was to meet a friend at a local park. I got dressed, unaware of the weather for the day. I left early to run some errands and do some art before meeting up. The mist held off until I was done being inside, and was ready to be outside. But I was ok with it. It fit my mood, and I was comfortable with the wet. It makes my hair even curlier - thus unruly. But I'm learning to embrace even that...plus it helps if I tie it down so as not to escape. As I took pictures at one park and then the next, I felt the water slowly dampen my clothes. This top picture could be my submission for the April challenge on Creative Everyday. The other pictures are proof that a good time was had by all, and that signs can be witty while still doing their job.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm. like the wet windshield. and the curly you. when do we get to see a picture of you again? I miss rachel.
    I miss having friends who think signs like this are awesome.
    when are you moving to canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd agree with Laura. I miss seeing pictures of you. You could do a self-portrait and name it Rachel - 4.20.2010.

    p.s. Canada is great.

    ReplyDelete