Sunday, April 18, 2010

Links

I'm waiting on some pictures, and then I'll post about the March for Babies walk that was yesterday. 


And I am blushing...two fellow blog mama's Maggie and Maddie have passed on this award to me (yes, my first award):




The rules of this award are:
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

So 10 things that make me happy (in no particular order):
1. Surprises (the good kind)
2. My husband
3. Getting cards by snail mail
4. Fresh, new office/art supplies
5. Lyra
6. Sleeping in
7. Dinah (my kitty)
8. Good friends (both on and offline)
9. Fun outings: Coffee shops, bookstores, parks, local shops
10. Reeces Pieces, Cookie Dough, Butterfingers, and Chewy Sprees



And I pass this award onto the following bloggers (I don't know who may have gotten it already):
3. Monica @ God's Gracie

2 comments:

  1. I love fresh, new office/art supplies too!! I don't know why, but Officemax is one of my favorite stores ever! :) Can't wait to see pictures of the walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto Coffee shops, bookstores, parks

    ReplyDelete