- A rather warm day
- I don't do well in social situations anymore. Before Lyra died, I was just normally awkward. Now I'm just terribly skittish, weird, and don't know how to answer simple small-talky kind of questions. I already knew this, but thought this time might be different for the arts and crafts fair? Nope.
- A/C in vehicle threatened to go out on us
- 9 months without my daughter
- My spirits were lifted immensely by the friend I got to spend the day with.
- Lyra's tiger was still there and her flowers hadn't faded!
- Future scheming for getting together
- Free lemonade iced tea at coffee shop
- Did I mention I had good company?!?