Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random

I have labels for my post. But apparently not enough. I couldn't find one particular post I'd written, and consequently went month by month searching for it. Then followed my creating many more labels to make finding things easier in the future.

One of the drafts I had sitting around, I accidentally posted last night. I didn't realize it til after I'd relabeled everything and looked at my front page. By that time, I had several comments already, so I left it. Thank you for those comments - looking back I don't remember the specific reason for not having posted it originally. Maybe it was more complaining? I don't recall. But thank you for reading it, and responding anyway :)
----
I've been crocheting again. Testing out a pattern to try this weekend when I get together with a friend. She might try to teach me knitting, and I will try to teach her crocheting. Another fun thing to look forward to :)
----
Baby S.uh and I have hit the halfway point. I feel kicks more consistently now, and that relieves a lot of worry. Two days til we hope to find out if it's a boy or girl. Can you tell I'm bad at waiting?
----
I've been figuring the layout for my sketchbook project. Something I probably should have done at the very beginning, but it's working out fine at the moment. Should have some scans to show soon.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting the halfway point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bad at waiting too, right after my appointment, it's like, ok, when can I come back? Tomorrow! okay then! ...not so much. :( Yay for reaching the halfway point! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! Will be thinking of you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just starting my blog http://missingnara.blogspot.com. By "lables" do you mean how you title your blog posts or is there another way to organize them? Any words of advice for a newbie who knows nothing about making a blog?

    ReplyDelete