Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thankful Tuesdays

Ok, I'm trying something new...an attempt at positivity. And I know there are Marvelous Mondays, but my work week starts on Tuesday to match up with my husbands week (he's in retail). So, my goal is to give 3 things I'm thankful for on Tuesdays, to try and start my week off a little better, and to show that I'm not always depressing. I will still do my creative everyday post though. 


I'm thankful for:
1. people who pick up their dog's poop in the park so when I play frisbee I don't get it on my shoes, or when I dive for it, on my clothes.


2. friends who stick with you even when you haven't done a very good job of keeping in touch.


3. this blog: Still Life with Circles by Angie. She has such a refreshing perspective and writes so well. I got into her blog after it had been going for a while already, so I have a lot of posts to catch up on. Most likely, if I have spare time, you can find me reading her older posts.

9 comments:

  1. Angie's blog is wonderful isn't it? I've been thankful many times that I found her blog and so many others that put into words what I'm struggling to express. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all things to be thankful for, for sure. I am thankful for having found your blog, and your artwork, which really resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog too. You are about 2 months further along the path than me and I am inspired by your strength and honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Angie's blog too. She writes beautifully! Glad you found some things to be thankful for today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all that you're thankful for. Sometimes it helps on those days; but then there are days when you just need to have a Maniac Monday (isn't there a song about that?!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've fallen behind on commenting, so will try to get up to speed! Love your Thankful Tuesdays idea. Sometimes it's easy to overlook the little things to be grateful for. I too am thankful for people who clean up after their dogs.

    Double thank you for remembering Jeremiah and Miles on your Walk for Babies shirt - it means a lot!

    Thank you also for the Happy 101 award. I will get my act together shortly and pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would be grateful for being able to dive for a frisbee! if i did that, i think i'd break in half!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't got out of bed yet, but as soon as i do i will find things to be thankful for! great idea and i love angies blog too, as well as yours, thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, y'all made me tear up as I catch up on blogs. Thanks. I am thankful for you and your art, which is amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete