Thursday, October 28, 2010

October: Day 28

Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
I've actually changed my style quite a bit, and I'm a messenger bag type of girl now. I like having my hands free when I'm out. I had a brilliant leather one I'd gotten in London a few years ago...it barely looked worn despite how much I used it. The one I have now is yellow pleather material...I had gotten it on a whim. It's been great though, but is starting to look a bit worn out. 


I usually always have my personal sketchbook, a wide variety of pens/markers, daily planner, cell phone, wallet, checkbook, coin purse, hand sanitizer, gum, chap stick and recently an granola bar. I have a small bag that will hold my cell, wallet, and keys that I keep in the purse. I can pull it out if I just need to take a few things with me.


I imagine I'll change again if we get to bring Simon home. I'll have his diaper bag, and probably won't want to carry too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment