Friday, October 29, 2010

October: Day 29 & Art Every Day Month

Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Ideally our hope is to bring Simon home with us sometime in January or February. 
Our dream would be to find a more permanent place to settle down...a place to call our own.
Plans...we kinda fly by the seat of our pants.
We really just are taking a day at a time.
----
And just as I finish up The Sketchbook Project, I decide to sign up for another project - Creative Everyday's Leah has a challenge every November called Art Every Day Month (AEDM)


I'm glad with how my sketchbook turned out...I think. I wasn't all that smart - I kinda just dove into it without much of a plan, so I wonder if it flows all that well. But you know what? The point wasn't for it to be stressful, and I'm so very glad I did it. Check out the cities that all the sketchbooks will tour, and if it's near you, be sure to stop by and check it out! Let me know if you do, as I probably won't be able to catch the tour.


Anyways, AEDM is a challenge to do something creative every day of November. I have an idea of what I want to do to massage my creative brain muscles, and will divulge that closer to November 1st when I have it fully figured out :) Oh, and I challenge you to do it too!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll be doing the NaNoWriMo challenge in November, stretching my creative writing writing muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

    xo

    ReplyDelete