Washes and paint stage
I've been working on it here and there, so I'm not sure when it will be done. I'm excited for it though.
I'll bullet point the rest of this post so as not to ramble extensively:
- Weekly appointments are underway (!)
- Simon is still measuring ahead
- Had a good catch-up with a BLM and felt refreshed after letting some of my crazy out. She understands my crazy, and good at listening to it all :)
- I hate to mention this, but to be fully honest, I've lost weight. As mentioned above though, Simon is measuring ahead and healthy. The nurse today sure acted like I'm purposefully trying to do this though...as if I'd want to add another element to an already high risk and stressful pregnancy.
- We had plans to visit both our families for Christmas...out of town. The Dr. said for normal patients with no previous issues, he recommends not traveling after 34 weeks. Since I'm abnormal, he wants me in town...no traveling. He wants to keep a close eye on me - which is a good thing. But that causes some hassles and recalculations of how we'll see everyone...we haven't figured that out yet.
- Still feeling sad. Or melancholy. And emotional. Not anything new though...
Wishing everyone a gentle week. We'll be doing Thanksgiving with L's family and visiting with some out of town friends. I've been lax on posting lately already, and it's most likely I won't get around to much the rest of this week. Love to all.