Monday, April 11, 2011

Random: Weather

We never get a gradual spring warming here in Kansas. We get hot one day, then it drops 30 degrees the next day, just to bounce right back up to higher temps again. Despite the sporadic warming, it is beautiful and we are enjoying the time to be outside for walks and grilling. What I'm most excited about is the chance for my Lyra tattoo to be visible again, and not hidden beneath socks and shoes. I can wear my flip flops again or other sandals and have her sweet little feet visible.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like Vermont weather! Love the tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to plan what to wear from one day to the next. Well, one thing's for sure; you can wear pants, a jacket, and still sport those flip flops to show off Lyra's tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you the other day as I was also feeling excited about the warmer weather and showing off my tattoo:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also excited to be wearing my flip flops and sandals! I haven't had a 'season' to show mine off yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Kansas! 70 today 30 tonight. Who's kidding? Hope you and Simon are doing well and holding Lyra dear. Much love~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your tattoo! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the words as I am hoping to get mine done before the end of the year and I am so excited! I have to travel to another province to get it done so it will take a bit of planning!

    Have fun taking Lyra out into the sunshine!

    x <3 o

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never knew you and your husband have Lyra's feet tattooed on your feet! My husband and I did the same thing and I am lucky to live in Arizona where I wear sandals all year round and can show it off. Yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a beautiful thought rachel, get those toes out! over here however, we are getting all rugged up and ready for winter! xxx anne - littleharves

    ReplyDelete