Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Behind the Times

Apparently it's now easy to reply to comments you all leave. I just noticed it this morning, so I've gone back on a few of the recent posts and replied to comments. I don't know if you get informed that I've commented, but I'm going to try and be a little better and responding, now that it's easier and more available. It is fairly new here on blogger, right? Or am I really that far behind the times?

----

I've decided to keep my blog going. I'm planning a redesign. I'm making my grief art and posts more accessible through some tabs and links, and adding some resources. I'll still post about my art or crafts or life as it is now. Grief and missing Lyra will still be a part of it. But Simon and being his mama will continue to be here as well. Thank you for the input and encouragement I received. I needed some time to sleep on it all, and I feel good about the conclusion I've come to ;)

----

Wishing you a lovely Wednesday. <3

12 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are still planning to blog and that you have peace about changing it up a bit. Because I truly am blessed by your posts here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. You have stuck by me through all my sticky and difficult times. I'm glad we can share with each other through our blogs <3

      Delete
  2. I don't think you get notified of any replies to comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay <3 glad you are staying and finding ways to make it work better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Yay, you are going to stay!!

    x <3 o

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I have noticed the 'Reply" on a few blogs lately... how can I add that to mine? I love this new feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. Mine seemed to "just appear", but I might have finagled something that I wasn't aware of.

      Delete
  6. So glad you are sticking around, love the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so behind the times with blogger. My blog is so..... 2008!!!! I need a complete overhaul. Just.... can't.
    Glad you're sticking around.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so good at commenting...thank you for taking the time to leave a note. <3

      Delete